3/01/2006

Sangatsu Tsuitachi

To those that have been nudging me to update I must point out that I am actually updating sooner than I said I would.

School has been pretty busy lately, but right now I really don't have all that much to do.
Japanese: not much new to say here. Got an 92 on the recent test.
Speech: After I gave my first speech I was talking to the teacher as everyone was leaving, and he said that I had a good speech. It's always a good thing to have the teacher compliment you on
your speech.
Am. Diversity: This class is pretty damn boring. I don't really like the essay test format. However, I have been doing pretty well in there, and whether I like it or not essays are really the only way to test knowledge of the material.
Ideal of Democracy: Somewhat more interesting topics. The grade in this class so far is based on 2 easy 10 question quizzes. I'm really not sure If there is going to be anything more substantial affecting my grade.
Accounting: Still pretty easy to understand everything. I don't know what I got on the first test yet, but I knew the answer to pretty much everything.

Not much else has been going on since my last update. I've got a planning session with my advisor later today, so I'll know generally what I'll be taking next semester.

I need to get cake.

6 comments:

TT said...

I'll chime in with "Happy Birthday" again. And, if you can't get cake today, I'll see what I can do for the weekend.

TT said...

Dang, Babelfish failed me. It didn't translate your title.

Anonymous said...

I got your blog title. Hooray for Google! March 1, huh? Wonder why you chose that?

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!

Kalen said...

Happy birthday, little brother! Hope it's a good one.

Nurse Penguinladi said...

My baby is another year older!! That makes me almost ancient.

Happy birthday, even if I am a little late. Sorry, I worked tonight and didn't really think about the date until I was at work.

What flavor cake should I bake on Friday?

Amber #2 said...

Sorry I'm behind, but happy birthday, none-the-less...

*gives a birthday hat and cake*