9/19/2005

This post is rated ARRR!

Ahoy, me hearties! It be Talk like a Pirate Day! Come be seeing me vast pirate booty!



My pirate name is:


Dread Pirate Kidd



Like the famous Dread Pirate Roberts, you have a keen head for how to make a profit. Even though you're not always the traditional swaggering gallant, your steadiness and planning make you a fine, reliable pirate. Arr!

Get your own pirate name from fidius.org.


You Are A Pirate!
You Are A Pirate!


What Type Of Swashbuckler Are You?
brought to you by Maddog Varuka & Dawg Brown

I also did another pirate name generator and I got "Tax-Evadin' Quinn Hawkins".

That be all fer t'day, ye bilge rats.

3 comments:

Nurse Penguinladi said...

How long has the picture been up? I like it even though it makes you look like the crazed psychopath I know you to be!

Love you!

Mom

emperorryno said...

I just put the picture up today. We took it on Saturday when playing with Marco's digital camera and we took pictures of a bunch of us for facebook. I just realized today that I could put that up here too.

Anonymous said...

Hehe. Yeah, you do look silly. I like it too, though.