4/28/2006

Wii

Blah. I need a break. School has been extremely busy, but for the most part I'm getting through okay. I failed my second American Diversity test, so I have no chance to pass that class. I really haven't had time to look for a summer job, but now I'm thinking I'd rather just relax this summer. My finals will be finished a week after Monday, so it would probably be a good idea to start planning on the move out. I'll need at least one saturn wagon's worth of room for my stuff.

A little while ago, I also signed up for classes for next semester. Here they are:
Electronic Spreadsheets/Internet and Presentation Tools-These are two five week non-credit computer courses required for all business majors. I would have signed up for the proficiency exams, but there were none available so I thought I might as well take the courses.
Managerial Accounting-Another Accounting class
American Culture-the replacement for American Diversity
Language and Composition 2-Business writing class. Hopefully better than my last English class
Japanese-new teacher and more writing


I should probably get back to work now. I've got a Democracy test on Tuesday, and a speech on Wednesday.

2 comments:

Nurse Penguinladi said...

Sorry to hear American Diversity has not gone well and that you have to replace that class next semester. Do you know anyone who has taken American Culture? I hope it isn't another essay class--you'll probably do better without the essays.

Don't plan on relaxing too much--if you don't have a job, I will probably have some chores around the house for you. You might also want to check at AMC--might be a fun job for the summer and they seem to hire a bunch for summer. But you can decide when you get home. Just something to keep you a little busy and get you a little extra spending money!

Can't wait for you to be home.

Amber #2 said...

all I have to say is... at least I'm not the only one with an 8 am next semester...

#2