11/02/2005

Sweet 16

So, I registered for classes for next semester. For those who care about my schedule, read on. For those who don't, I'll talk about City of Villains later in the post. For those who don't care about either, go away. For next semester, I decided to take 16 hours worth of classes. The 4 hour credit difference pretty much means I have an hour and a half added to my tuesday and thursday schedules, minus my current tuesday lab, and an hour on Friday. This is how it breaks down:

MWF 1:00-1:50>Japanese(year 1, part 2)-not on Friday
2:00-2:50>Communication
3:00-3:50>American Diversity

T-Th 11:00-12:15>Ideal of Democracy
1:00-1:50>Japanese
2:00-3:15>Financial Accounting

American Diversity and Ideal of Democracy are both Middle Core Gen Ed classes. American Diversity sounds pretty lame, but so did everything in its category. Oh well.

And now it's time for...EVIL. Although there has been some lag due to so many people playing, I can't resist City of Villains. I've made 2 characters so far, which I think will definitely be my primary and secondary characters for awhile. The first is a Dark Melee/Invulnerable Mutation Brute named Black Rhino. He's pretty much a clone of White Ryno, except that he's completely Black(duh) and has some evil decorations(Chains around gloves, shoulder spikes and skulls). My second is a Robot/Poison Mastermind named Lord Alkar, currently with only one mechanical buddy named Freddy. He wears a derby and normal clothes, and has a scar over his right eye. He also has a robotic right arm, and a belt with ampules to store his poison. Right now Black Rhino is level 6 and Alkar is level 2.

Time to kill all humans.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Your schedule for next semester is almost identical to mine this semester besides the classes you're taking and I don't have a middle class on T-Th. I haven't read the descriptions for American Diversity or Ideal of Democracy - are they in the Poli Sci department? If so, you'll have to tell me who your professors are.

CoV - your characters sound awesome. I can't wait til I get my computer fixed up so I can get back into the game.

Nurse Penguinladi said...

Sounds like a workable schedule for you. Did you talk to an advisor or did you just choose things on your own? I'm not sure how freshman year works at Illinois--I think you and Dad have all that information and you've been working with him.

I like that you are also having some fun. How is Combat Club going? Hope to see you this weekend!

emperorryno said...

American Diversity is in a few departments none of which are poli sci. Ideal of Democracy is philosophy, which was part of the appeal of it. Besides Comm, my schedule is more like that of a first semester Sophomore. I did talk to an advisor, but changed things a little bit so I didn't have a sucky schedule. I just switched out the 2 non-credit 5-week courses for another middle core class.

TT said...

Schedule looks good. I assume the plan is to take 2nd year Japanese and that will complete your middle core, right? You get to waive the Individuals and Society part as a business major. Pretty cool.

So are you just planning to test out of the Microsoft proficiency stuff (the two five-week courses)? Or pick them up next fall when you do Mangerial Accounting, Japanese, and presumably some outer core?

emperorryno said...

I was planning on taking the five week courses next fall.

Amber #2 said...

That looks like an interesting course load.

Somehow I'm not surprised that you're playing CoV... check out my blog to see what I'm gaming right now.

#2